Cashel is open to the public 52 weeks of the year during daylight hours.
Our car park holds around 25 cars. We ask that you make the voluntary donation of £3 to allow us to continue to offer this facility.
There are many reasons for visiting Cashel; here are a few:
- Walking - Our own graded walks offer a modest challenge and unique views across Loch Lomond;
- West Highland Way - We offer a comfortable respite and break point on your way. Cashel is only a couple of hundred yards from the West Highland Way and is visible from the pathway.
- Trees - we have many specimen trees on the site;
- Forest management - our whole purpose was founded on regeneration of a Native Species Forest;
- Facilities - we offer a suite of rooms suitable for use as a venue for Away Days or Team Building Days.